Things are moving quickly here at Luppolo and we are hoping to open our doors shortly (fingers crossed!). As such, it’s about time that we hire some staff!
We are seeking friendly, knowledgeable, and hard working full- and part-time employees to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a small business, the task and duties of our employees may vary on a day-to-day basis and may include, but are not limited to:
• Taking orders
• Serving beer
• Filling growlers
• Cleaning (tables, bar, glassware, general)
• Prepping and serving snacks
• Stocking merchandise
• Assisting with production
• Previous experience working in restaurants/bars/breweries
• Friendly with excellent customer service skills
• Strong communication skills and ability to speak about our product enthusiastically
• Experience handling cash and using a POS system
• Ability to work well with others and foster teamwork
• Beer and brewing knowledge an asset, or a willingness to learn
• Food Safe Certification an asset
• Serving It Right Certification
• Must be 19 years of age or older
We are seeking dedicated individuals to help support and grow our brewery. The successful candidate will provide a significant contribution and we, in turn, hope to provide excellent opportunities for learning and professional development.
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.