BeerVan, a collective of small family owned Vancouver craft breweries and beverage producers, is cooperating to get our products delivered to you using our new online store. Along with Temporal Artisan Ales, Faculty Brewing, Slow Hand Beer Company, Dickies Ginger, and Oddity Kombucha, we are now offering home delivery through our site www.beervan.ca.
How it works:
- Free delivery on orders over $40. $5 delivery charge on orders under $40.
- Orders placed before 2pm will be delivered to you on the same day. Orders placed after 2pm will be delivered the following day.
- Delivery anywhere in the City of Vancouver.
- Place orders from different breweries in one convenient store. We assemble all orders from each brewery daily and deliver your entire order at once.
- Orders are delivered by brewery employees who would otherwise be out of work, not a multi-national third party service!
- We are following BCCDC guidelines for cleaning, sanitizing and safety protocols.
Luppolo beer delivered right to your door anytime at 🚛 www.beervan.ca 🚛! Stay at home, stay safe, support local small businesses and enjoy craft beverages!
Things are moving quickly here at Luppolo and we are hoping to open our doors shortly (fingers crossed!). As such, it’s about time that we hire some staff!
We are seeking friendly, knowledgeable, and hard working full- and part-time employees to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a small business, the task and duties of our employees may vary on a day-to-day basis and may include, but are not limited to:
• Taking orders
• Serving beer
• Filling growlers
• Cleaning (tables, bar, glassware, general)
• Prepping and serving snacks
• Stocking merchandise
• Assisting with production
• Previous experience working in restaurants/bars/breweries
• Friendly with excellent customer service skills
• Strong communication skills and ability to speak about our product enthusiastically
• Experience handling cash and using a POS system
• Ability to work well with others and foster teamwork
• Beer and brewing knowledge an asset, or a willingness to learn
• Food Safe Certification an asset
• Serving It Right Certification
• Must be 19 years of age or older
We are seeking dedicated individuals to help support and grow our brewery. The successful candidate will provide a significant contribution and we, in turn, hope to provide excellent opportunities for learning and professional development.
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.